- 1 tablespoon olive oil or fry light
- 1/2 teaspoon of Spice Lounge Salt & Pepper blend
- 6 to 8 sweet potatoes, sliced lengthwise into quarters
Prep: 5min › Cook: 40min › Ready in: 45min
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas mark 6. Lightly grease a baking tray, or line with baking parchment.
- In a large bowl, mix olive oil or spray with fry light and Spice blend. Add sweet potato, and toss to coat. Place on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake 40 minutes in preheated oven. Best eaten at room temperature.