- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- One table spoon of Spice Lounge BBQ blend
- 2 dessertspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey- Optional
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 (100g) skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets( Pork& lamb can be used)
Prep: 20min › Cook: 15min › Ready in: 35min
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, honey, garlic.
- Heat in microwave on medium for 1 minute, then stir. Heat again for 30 seconds, watching closely to prevent boiling.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish. Pour soy sauce mixture over, and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue for medium-high heat. Drain marinade from chicken into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes. Set aside for basting.
- Lightly oil cooking grate. Cook chicken on the barbecue 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Baste frequently with remaining marinade. Chicken will turn a beautiful golden brown.
If you’re not cooking on your barbecue, why not try this marinade on chicken prepared under your oven’s grill?