- One pot of Spice Lounge Fajita Spice Blend
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco
- 675g (1 1/2 lb) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
Prep: 30min › Cook: 10min › Ready in: 40min
- In a medium bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, and Spice lounge Fajita blend.
- Place chicken in sauce, and turn once to coat.
- Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat.
- Add chicken strips to the pan, and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and green pepper, and sauté another 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and sprinkle with lemon juice.