- Low fat Cook spray
- 1 onion peeled and quartered
- ½ red chilli
- One pot of Spice Lounge Madras Curry Blend
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- small pack coriander, chopped
Naan and mango chutney, to serve
- Blitz 1 quartered onion, 2 garlic cloves, a thumbsized chunk of ginger and ½ red chilli together in a food processor until it becomes a coarse paste.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large saucepan and add the paste, fry for 5 mins, until softened. If it starts to stick to the pan at all, add a splash of water.
- Tip in the Spice Lounge Madras Blend and stir well, cook for a couple of mins to toast them a bit, then add 4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks. Stir and make sure everything is covered in the spice mix.
- Cook until the chicken begins to turn pale, adding a small splash of water if it sticks to the base of the pan at all.
- Pour in 400g can chopped tomatoes, along with a big pinch of salt, cover and cook on a low heat for 30 mins, until the chicken is tender.
- Stir through small pack of coriander and serve with rice, naan and a big dollop of mango chutney.