- 500g beef mince
- One pot of Spice Lounge Taco blend
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 tablespoons tomato puree
- 12 flour tortillas or taco shells
- vegetable oil, for frying or Fry light
- salt and pepper to taste
- To serve
- 1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- soured cream
Prep: 15min › Cook: 15min › Ready in: 30min
- Dry-fry the mince in a frying pan until brown and crumbly, stirring occasionally and breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
- Add the onion, green pepper and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened. Stir in the Spice lounge Taco bend ; season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the tomato puree and mix well. Cover and cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place a little of the mixture on each tortilla and roll up, or spoon into the taco shells. Secure tortillas with a cocktail stick. If using tortillas, heat the oil in a frying pan and then fry the rolls quickly until golden. Serve with your choice of accompaniments.