- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or Fry light
- 1 onion, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 675g boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut in half
- One pot of Spice Lounge Jalfrezi Blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- 25g chopped coriander leaves
Prep: 20min › Cook: 55min › Ready in: 1hr 15min
- Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and garlic, and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken, and season with the Spice lounge Jalfrezi blend and salt. Fry gently, scraping the bottom of the pan frequently and turning the chicken.
- Pour in the tomatoes with their juice, cover the pan, and simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Uncover, and simmer for another 10 minutes to let the excess liquid evaporate.
- Add and fresh coriander, and simmer for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve the chicken pieces with sauce spooned over the top.