- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or fry light
- One pot of Spice Lounge Cajun spice blend
- Spice lounge salt & pepper range to taste
Prep: 5min › Cook: 15min › Ready in: 20min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4. Mix together all of the spices. Rub one side of chicken breasts with spice mixture.
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan over high heat.
- Place chicken in hot pan, seasoned side down, and cook for 1 minute. Turn, and cook 1 minute on other side.
- Place breasts on a lightly greased baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
This chicken is great as is with a side of your choice, but also try it in a bun as a chicken burger with lettuce and mayonnaise, or in a pitta with fresh salad.